nitrous people, question for ya

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
if someone has a stock pullied terminator and has a wet kit and wants to run a 100 shot, should that person be looking into new fuel pumps or a bap? thanks

ITSTOCK

Established Member
A bap couldn't hurt, but it's most likely not necessary.

HIGHOCTANE

Speed Junkie
Established Member
HE should be fine with the regular ole TR6's, Just make sure you gap appropriately. I'll let someone with more N2O experience on the Cobra chime in on that. But if I had to guess I would say .028-030. TTT

-Rod

svtnos1011

Established Member
HIGHOCTANE said:
HE should be fine with the regular ole TR6's, Just make sure you gap appropriately. I'll let someone with more N2O experience on the Cobra chime in on that. But if I had to guess I would say .028-030. TTT

-Rod
cool cool. wasnt sure if the regular TR6s would be fine. thanks for the info! he was told to gap it at 32 :read:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I had mine gapped at .032 for blower only, and they are gapped at .030 for spray, never a problem with either. A couple of the bigger spray people (over 200 shot) have them gapped even lowoer than .030, at around .028.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Iridium plugs will work fine (supposed to be cooler, I don't know), but they are super expensive. Just get the regular ones :beer:

svtnos1011

Established Member
ITSTOCK said:
Iridium plugs will work fine (supposed to be cooler, I don't know), but they are super expensive. Just get the regular ones :beer:
i will tell him to get the regular ones. wasnt sure if the irridiums were absolutely needed for his situation :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread