Nitrous Outlet wet kit install on my 2013 GT

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
Took the car back to the dyno today. The latest tune from Bama was derived from my 91 Race tune, which put down 411/383 with a commanded a/f ratio of 11.9. The 100 shot Nitrous tune made 395/371 on the baseline pull (with the system unarmed) and 519/551 spraying from 3500 - 6500 with a commanded a/f ratio of 10.9 - 11.0.

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
Very cool, looking forward to seeing some track times now.

Thanks cbrtrx. I'm working towards getting some track times, but right now I'm trying to decide whether to buy a set of rear wheels with stickies, or a set of bigs and littles. There's also the question of do I want to relocate my sway bar or go with 15X8 wheels for the rear.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
That awesome numbers man. I hope get mine on the dyno soon. I went with the 15x8 on mine so I wouldn't have to use the sway bar relocation kit. Also my track is about 2 hours away so I can load tires in the trunk and they fit through opening easier.

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
That awesome numbers man. I hope get mine on the dyno soon. I went with the 15x8 on mine so I wouldn't have to use the sway bar relocation kit. Also my track is about 2 hours away so I can load tires in the trunk and they fit through opening easier.

Thanks autoxstang. Are you running bigs/littles or just rears? If so, what brand and how do the littles handle on the street? What tires are you running? I want a tire that is street legal. I've run the ET Streets before on the Mach1 that I had,and really liked them. I have also considerd the MT drag radial, but have heard several horror stories about this tire with the MT-82 tranny.

SlvrS197

Established Member
Sorry if I missed it, but is your spray tune also a Bama tune?? And was any tune corrections needed after the first test hit on spray?

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Thanks autoxstang. Are you running bigs/littles or just rears? If so, what brand and how do the littles handle on the street? What tires are you running? I want a tire that is street legal. I've run the ET Streets before on the Mach1 that I had,and really liked them. I have also considerd the MT drag radial, but have heard several horror stories about this tire with the MT-82 tranny.

I'm running just rears for right now and I'm using MT 275/60/15. I'm going to buy some skinnies up front but, mainly for the track. I have a friend of mine that's uses MT ET Streets on his MT-82 and he hasn't had any issues so that's the first I've heard of that.

NoSlo5oH

Established Member
Sorry if I missed it, but is your spray tune also a Bama tune?? And was any tune corrections needed after the first test hit on spray?

Yes, Bama built my nitrous tune using my 91 Race tune as the base template. They had to make several revisions to the tune in order to fix the extreme popping and backfiring issue that I had during deceleration.

Molonlabemike

Established Member
Nice numbers guys, I'm looking forward to getting pig on the dyno and bumping up the shot and adding some better gas...

Users who are viewing this thread