nitrous on top of boost?

musclemustang65

NA again
Established Member
My kenne bell 2.1 is almost maxed out on boost so i was wanting info on how it would run if a 100 shot or so on nitrous was added to it. It currently makes 15psi with a mammoth intake. I wouldnt add the shot until i have a forged shortblock but a nitrous kit is alot cheaper than a whole new bigger blower. Curious as to opinions.

dwtjr3

Established Member
A lot of people on here run a blower and nitrous, search the forums some and you will find your answer.

It can be done easliy as long as you dont skimp out and you actually buy all the safety features

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
It been done by a lot of people. We have customers from every car company doing it with great results. You are definitely cool down the blower air charge making more power. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Mike@TF

Established Member
It been done by a lot of people. We have customers from every car company doing it with great results. You are definitely cool down the blower air charge making more power. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Yep!!!!

Im going to run a 175 pill on my lil turbo 2v setup.. Nitrous outlet did my intake. Neal can you post pics of my logan yall did for me. Should be a lil stout 2v:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread