Nitrous install complete, thank you NX!

Mokey

Established Member
I just finished my nitrous install today. I had completed it about a week ago and was going to test it at the track but it didn't seem like my nx window switch was working hooked up to a single coil. Well with a phone call to nitrous express I had my answer, on a 2010 you need a tach-driver in order to turn that signal into an 8 cylinder signal for that particular window switch. Instead of having to buy the msd tach-driver, the guys at Nitrous Express traded out the window switch for the MSD digital window switch that will work of the single injector signal, at no charge. Thank you very much, y'all saved me a lot of money and ALOT more time with wiring.

im running a nozzle wet kit, mounted in the intake. I plan to run a 50 shot to try it and then a 75 and pull 2 degrees off my tune. I eventually plan on a 100 shot on e85.

when I post picture from my iPad they come out way to big, I'll post pictures and videos ASAP, as well as track times and maybe even some Dyno pulls, depends on how busy the shop I go to is. Clash of the Titans is this weekend at San Antonio Raceway so the track day won't be until next Wednesday.

mainly was writing this to thank the guys at nitrous express, I couldn't have done this with out y'all's help. Saved me a $750 install bill. THANK YOU! Y'all rock! :rockon:

Mokey

Established Member
For some reason every time my nitrous activates my radar detector goes off detecting "laser" anyone ever heard of this?....
It happened at the track then I tried it again on the roads and it still would go off...

It has been kinda rainy so the track trip really wasn't that good, trapped 5.5 mph faster though!

Users who are viewing this thread