Nitrous Install and tune appointment made.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Well I made my appt to get everyting installed and tuned. It is an NX it with gen2, TPS, and WOT switch. It will be tuned for a 100 shot, what kind of power can I expect 410-420rwhp? What kind of torque, I am curious about that. No reason for this thead just excited. :rockon:

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
approx. 400 rwhp, and approx. 460 rwtq (at a minimum).
I am curious to see your graphs and A/F.
I'd expect 2-3 degrees timing pulled out up top, and over 4500 rpms, an A/F ratio of approximately 12.0 across the board, maybe even fattening up to between 11.5 - 12.0 in the higher rpms. Enjoy!!

IMHO, a safe, conservative tune is more valuable thnn an aggressive, leaner tune for extra 10 rwhp on the dyno.

ubenbit

Established Member
I would guess that you should come in at around 380-400 rwhp, and mid-high 400's on rwtq. I also run a 100 dry shot on my mach, which is basically the same motor that you have, and I put down 384 rwhp & 527 rwtq.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Im curious to see what mine is making. All I know is it is neck snapping fast since the nitrous went on. Your gonna love it :rockon:

JebTonkin

Established Member
Tango7 said:
Good luck Jeb let us know what it does..
I will, btw I will be staying in Hickory with my brother for a few days, we should meet up or something.

JebTonkin

Established Member
Tango7 said:
Are you driving your Cobra down.. let me know when you get down here and we can meet up..
Yea I am coming down the 12th for my install, I'm getting it done at Carolina Performance.

Users who are viewing this thread