nitrous in louisiana

so9956

Established Member
my friend just bought a NO2 purge kit and was asking me where in louisiana can he go get it filled? I know NOTHING about nitrous so I figured i would get you guys input

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I have actually seen just a purge kit. ZEX makes a purge kit.
To me, thats a waste of some good Nitrous!!!.

so9956

Established Member
i think he got the whole kit, like i said i don't know too much about nitrous and don't like to mess with that stuff, he just asked me where he could get his bottle filled in louisiana so i said i would ask

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
so9956 said:
i think he got the whole kit, like i said i don't know too much about nitrous and don't like to mess with that stuff, he just asked me where he could get his bottle filled in louisiana so i said i would ask

Try medical supply places, that handle dental and other gases.

A few guy in my area get there bottles filled at medical supply places. It costs a little less that way...

Z7What