Nitrous... i know its old haha

L3thal 324

Established Member
I just had a quick question. i am about to instal a NX wet kit today on the car. it is going to be either a 30 or a 50 shot. do you guys recomend this or should i be worried??? i am asking because this is my first realy mod and i want to do this right. so any help would be appreciated.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Let me know how it goes. I'm interested in NO2.

He's not huffing it Eddy. Its going in his car.

Does running nitrous require any tune changes at all? I know its a small shot but its just a thought.

L3thal 324

Established Member
i dont know what everyone else does but i know that i am going to get it tuned when i am done thats for sure!! haha i dont feel like blowing up anytime soon

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silversnake
i dont know what everyone else does but i know that i am going to get it tuned when i am done thats for sure!! haha i dont feel like blowing up anytime soon

Yeh please let us know.... I have a NX wet kit just sitting in my garage from my 03 GT that I would love to put on the cobra. :)

L3thal 324

Established Member
sorry for the delay i couldnt get the kit on so i am going to strictly to get them to install along with my idler set and new burn for the chip. weeee!!! i will let you guys know tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread