Nitrous finally Installed

cammer00gt

Established Member
i just had Dyno Speed Racing install a Noszle kit which im only spraying 150 shot atm (plan on 200+ shot) . They are going to Dyno Tune (SCT) it in the morning so i hope to have a video of it.

My mods: DSS pro mod sb
Patriot Fully ported heads with o/s valves
Comp Cams 278 grind
Accufab 75mm t/b and plenum
Pro-m 80 mm and AFM power pipe
30lb injectors
Steeda pulleys
4.10 gears
Mac lts, o/r h-pipe/ 2 chamber flows

i dynoed 309/309 on the engine and car ran a 12.90 last yr (bfg d/r and 1.7 60 ft) without any weight reductions and without a tune.

Last edited:

cammer00gt

Established Member
well there is a problem somewhere but not sure yet where. No nitrous is spraying in the engine @ wot. the purge works. Maybe wired wrong somewhere or possibly the wot box is screwed up.... Allways some bs when im involved.

wolfsburg2

50 trimmed
Established Member
the n2o solenoid isn't opening? This is an easy diagnose. Maybe the solenoid is shot, wouldn't be the first one in history :)

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Did you do it yourself?

Check your wiring connections again.

The misting injectors may not be spraying into the intake manifold properly because the pressure settings aren't adjusted.
Some of the systems work like EFI....if the voltages are reversed or improperly adjusted, the pumps won't activate.

cammer00gt

Established Member
a performance shop did the install which have done many n20 installs but this is the first nos noszle kit install.

Users who are viewing this thread