Nitrous and schrader valve (Pic request)

Duran

Matador
Established Member
Nitrous guys. Can you post pics of your fuel connection for a wet kit to the schrader valve. Got a few ideas on how I want to run the fuel to the soleniod but wanted to see some setups out there. Can you post pics of the fuel connection to the schrader valve.

Also, whats the biggest shot I can run with stock pumps on a wet kit? 75 shot?

Thank you in advance.

dangerzone

Established Member
off my sch. valve, i run a -4 90deg and run it along the stock fuel line, under the plenum to the fuel sol. i will try to post pics for ya. I run stock pumps on mine with a BAP and 60's

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
here is mine... run a 100 with 60's and bap.
shradervalve.jpg

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
i cant help with pictures but i will tell you from experiance that you want to be very very very careful tightening the fitting that goes into the schrader valve. most time the fitting you recieve is a soft metal fitting that can break off if you over tighten. if you break, you will need to tap it out.

getblowd

FTMFW
Established Member
i cant help with pictures but i will tell you from experiance that you want to be very very very careful tightening the fitting that goes into the schrader valve. most time the fitting you recieve is a soft metal fitting that can break off if you over tighten. if you break, you will need to tap it out.
haha you would say that now.. first one i put in was tightening it with a socket and snap.. lol boy i was pissed. got a bolt extractor and it snapped off inside what was left of the fitting.. then i just drilled and retapped. so use lots of thread sealer and do not over tighten. make sure to get all the metal fillings out of the fuel rail as well..

Users who are viewing this thread