Nissan lease question for those that might know..

Todd03Blown

Established Member
If you buy 15k miles a year for a 3yr lease and at the end of the lease agreement you will only have used 22k miles instead of the 45k you paid for do you get any of that money back?

I read up on leaseguide.com and it stated that most leases will refund you back for the miles you didn't use however I don't have my lease paper work in front of me so I am curious if anyone knows if this is true with Nissan.

Thanks in advance.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
We just got done with a leased Murano last year and didn't get any money back... Maybe I missed the boat on something, but it was never brought to my attention when we signed the papers or turned it back in

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If you buy 15k miles a year for a 3yr lease and at the end of the lease agreement you will only have used 22k miles instead of the 45k you paid for do you get any of that money back?

I read up on leaseguide.com and it stated that most leases will refund you back for the miles you didn't use however I don't have my lease paper work in front of me so I am curious if anyone knows if this is true with Nissan.

Thanks in advance.

Most leases do not include a payback for unused miles. If it is a Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp lease they do not refund for unused miles in their normal lease.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Thanks for the info...I was kinda hoping since I prepaid for 15k a year and will come no where near using those extra 9k miles I might get that money back since this is the first lease I have ever done.

Will be glad when I can order my 2011GT vert to replace my 08 maxima. Been a great car for sure but this lease worked out perfect for me with the release of the 5.0 :)

Users who are viewing this thread