Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
logo_ninosport_full.jpg

"Slap Me! I must be dreaming…"
2005 S.E.M.A. Show Sweepstakes
Presented by Ninosport

For most Mustang enthusiasts going to the SEMA show is only a dream. But
now you have the chance to make that dream come true!

This year Ninosport, your preferred Mustang exhaust and performance web store,
will be picking one lucky winner to be a part of the Ninosport Team at the 2005
S.E.M.A (Specialty Equipment Market Association) show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The S.E.M.A show is the largest automotive aftermarket convention in the WORLD!
This show exhibits everything from wheels to exhaust systems and everything else
that adds kick to your pony.

The winner and their guest will join the Ninosport Team at the S.E.M.A show
to research and review the newest performance products for Mustangs that will be
showcased at the Ninosport web store.

The prize includes:
· Round trip airfare for two to Las Vegas
· Accommodations for two at a hotel for two days and two nights
· Registration to the 2005 SEMA Show
· Interview on the hit TV show “Hot Rod TV”!

So tell a friend and visit Ninosport to register to win a Mustang fanatic’s fantasy trip!

Thanks and good luck!
-Nino

Last edited:

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
so do they only pick from Mustang owners? I registered myself and my hubby anyway....they sure ask a lot of personal quesitons....oh well. Good luck to me! ha

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
So is this show not normally open to the public or something? Or can regular Joe schmos get in like a normal car show. Ive always wanted to go out there with my dad.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The SEMA show is an industry convention so it is not open to the public in general. That is why we are advertising that the winner will be part of the Ninosport Team that will be reviewing the newest parts for the Mustang.

-Nino

KDog

Established Member
1. Eligibility: Ninosport 2005 S.E.M.A Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico,...

What's up with that?!?! :burn:

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Sorry, nothing against the peeps in those areas but the price for two round trip tickets from those places is prohibitive with our budget.

-Nino

Matt94GT

Established Member
OMG THIS TRIP IS PERFECT VEGAS I GOTTA GO!!!

Sema will be awesome but it will be even better to catch this bastard that ripped me off...wish me luck! :)

edit: nvmrmind have to be a US resident :shrug:

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
3. Timing: The sweepstakes begins on June 24, 2005 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends on September 30, 2005 at 11:50 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period"). Drawing will be held on November 1, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. CST at Ninosport.com

How can you have the drawing on the opening day of the show and expect the winner to be there? This doesn't make sense, say if the winner was from the east coast?

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
3. Timing: The sweepstakes begins on June 24, 2005 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends on September 30, 2005 at 11:50 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period"). Drawing will be held on November 1, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. CST at Ninosport.com

How can you have the drawing on the opening day of the show and expect the winner to be there? This doesn't make sense, say if the winner was from the east coast?

I have corrected the typo. The drawing will be held on October 1, 2005. Thanks for letting us know of the error.

-Nino

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Nino said:
I have corrected the typo. The drawing will be held on October 1, 2005. Thanks for letting us know of the error. -Nino

No problem, I figured it must have been just that. I mean, I can see it now "Hello Mr. ____, you've won the trip, now get on the red eye and be here by 8 am tomorrow morning". LOL

Users who are viewing this thread