Ninosport discount code for SVTPerformance.com visitors!

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Ninosport offers the best in Mustang exhaust systems and other parts for your high performance Mustang. As a way to show our appriciation for you visiting SVTPerformance.com and contributing to making it the best it can be, we are offering you extra savings on purchases made at Ninosport.com. Enter the following discount code when checking out at Ninosport:

Discount Code: SVTP.com
Visit us at Ninosport.com

Also, please remember that on items like Magnaflow, Bassani we will try to match other vendor's prices! Please call us with any questions and remember to support the vendors that support your site!

Thanks,
-Nino

Ninosport.com
1-866-646-6776

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
now you tell me....i just ordered the MRT catted h-pipe...would i have gotten a discount on that??

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I'm sorry about that. But this promotion started when I made this post. I hope you feel you got good service, shipping, and price regardless.

-Nino

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Nino - thanks! Great deal. Hey I had a question about the prices for the Stingers... I know you have one of the best prices for it, but wondering if these things ever go on sale? Kinda curious with the Holidays comin' up and all. Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
Christian

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Hey Nino, long time no talk. Anyhow, how bout makin your PC 9900 the correct price.........check out with it and it says 409.00 or somethin. OUCH :-D

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Mongoose 03 said:
Hey Nino, long time no talk. Anyhow, how bout makin your PC 9900 the correct price.........check out with it and it says 409.00 or somethin. OUCH :-D

Fixed. Sorry about that.

-Nino

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just ordered a K&N FIPK. Thanks NINO.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will be ordering an H-pipe, and Cat-back from you soon if you keep hooking me up with good deals. I am going to go with an MRT h, and an American Thunder Cat back from Flowmaster. I have heard it, and I like the sound.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
hissman go with the stinger you will not regret it believe me
I think he's making the right choice for matching with a MRT H. IMO get the 3" mac. your face will do this when you fire it up :D and then :lol1: "that's my car?"

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The 3" Mac exhaust? how does that compare to the Flows as far as sound goes. I like the deep late 60's tone of the Flowmasters.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
The 3" Mac exhaust? how does that compare to the Flows as far as sound goes. I like the deep late 60's tone of the Flowmasters.
it's louder and throatier. Much more of a roar. I am contemplating the switch from my magnapack catback.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Nino....I'll be ordering the Steeda CAI very soon!

Still loving the Stingers!

DitchTehFish

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
it's louder and throatier. Much more of a roar. I am contemplating the switch from my magnapack catback.

I agree, the MAC sounds deeper and throatier than the Flowmaster American Thunder that I have. The Flowmaster catback sounds awesome until 2,500 RPM's, but really drowns out past that IMO. I seriously thinking about switching to the 2.5" MAC catback. :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
What about Drone. How is the cruising drone with the Flows, and the Macs on the 03/04 Cobras?

Users who are viewing this thread