Ninosport.com - "Venom" pkg, cheaper alternative to Stingers

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Guys,

I've put together the Ninosport "Venom" package that is a less expensive alternative to the Borla Stinger cat-back. I will sell anyone a complete MagnaFlow Cobra cat-back plus two MagnaPack mufflers for $499.95 shipped. That's $100 less than the REGULAR price of the Borla Stinger system. BTW, that's my own name for the package so don't call MagnaFlow asking about the "Venom" cat-back.

At this point I cannot guarantee that the MagnaPacks are a direct bolt-on fit (I've got one SVTPerf member here testing that out), but at $100 less than the Stinger system it's a great value. Worst case scenario is you pay a muffler shop ~$50 to weld on the MagnaPacks as some SVTPerf members have done. Best case scenario is the MagnaPacks do bolt on without welding and you have two sets of mufflers for your Cobra that can be switched whenever you want.

This system is 100% stainless steel and the mufflers are highly polished stainless mufflers.

Please call me to order the "Venom" cat-back!

-Nino

http://www.ninosport.com
1-866-646-6776

Last edited:

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
If anyone has questions, post them here as I have the email notification checked off.

-Nino

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
Do you guys still have the sale on the Stingers? If so, for how much longer?! I am going to buy myself a set in August or early September. Thanks

GO HOKIES!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
you should offer a $50-100 discount option if the person doesn't want the reg mufflers.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Originally posted by GO HOKIES!
Do you guys still have the sale on the Stingers? If so, for how much longer?! I am going to buy myself a set in August or early September. Thanks

GO HOKIES!

Yes, we still have the Stinger cat-backs on sale. However, we are running the sale until we clear out our inventory. I can't predict when that will happen. I doubt we will still be running it in early Sept.

-Nino

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I just posted in another message that MagnaPacks by themselves will run you $55 shipped each for those of you that already have a MagnaFlow cat-back and want to replace the mufflers.

-Nino

Users who are viewing this thread