Ninosport.com -- "Terminator" side banner?

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
How many people would be interested in a "TERMINATOR" decal that would be applied to the side of the car like the Saleen decal? I don't know if this is already available, but if it is not and if there is enough interest I can them made for you guys.

Or, if you have any special requests let me know!

Thanks,
-Nino

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
I've got chrome TERMINATOR side badges that I placed under my side Cobra badges. These would look alot better than a decal.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Here are a few samples.

Cobra_Che_Lives.jpg

Cobra_Excellerate.jpg

Cobra_Impact.jpg

Cobra_Sofachrome.jpg

Romans8:28

Established Member
Nino,

Bought a Borla, K&N, and a front emblem from ya a couple weeks back. Love the response from the car!

Anyway I would sure like to see someone bring a small metal "Terminator" badge to market. It would be perfect on the rear trunk alonside the SVT logo

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
I think a "Cobra" side banner would look good. Either use the snake logo at the front, then stretch out "Cobra," but have it fade towards the back, or you just do the snake logo at the front. I'd definitely but either one of these.

BTW, the decal needs to be longer than the one you chopped, Nino. Start it at the end of the front tire and run it to the beginning of the rear tire.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I hate to say..I will never put any large decals on the body panels. I might go for a TERMINATOR decal for the side window.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
IMO, its too big/long. (GOD IVE HEARD THAT SOOOO MANY TIMES:D )

If you could somehow make it smaller and a little bit more "discreet," i'd be interested....Or for it to just say "cobra" instead....I think most people that dont know about our cars would think Im a jackass and think my car terminates other cars...or something...:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread