Ninosport.com - MRT H-pipe Group Buy, good news

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Ok guys, the MRT stainless steel H-pipe group buy is a go. The prices are:

$414 + $25 shipping for the catted H-pipe
$314 + $25 shipping for the off-road H-pipe

-----Edit -------------------------------------------
I ordered 11 catted H-pipes and 3 off-road H-pipes and that is all I am putting up for the GP.
-------------------------------------------------------

If you are ready to buy I need you to call me so I can get your order & payment information. DO NOT order the H-pipe from the Ninosport.com online store as it will charge you the full price. I expect to receive the H-pipes in approximately 10-14 days at which time all payed orders will ship.

-Nino

Toll-free: 1-866-646-6776

P.S.
If anyone is interested in purchasing a cat-back in addition to an MRT H-pipe I will offer an additional $30 discount on the package. This is for all exhaust brands except the Stingers...those are already on sale.

Last edited:

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
When are you going to place the order. Just to help me out, which would be a better buy for me. I don't really need it any louder, I want more power accross the boards period.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I placed a large order of the H-pipes today and it takes around 10-14 days for delivery of this large order. The H-pipe will give you more power across the board (max power in the upper rpm range) and it will also raise the volume up a notch or two.

-Nino

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Everyone who was interested in this should jump on it. You guys are getting it cheaper than we did when MRT directly did a group purchase for us. They gave it to us for $325 + $32 shipping. It's a great pipe and sounds awesome. Kudos to Ninosport for getting the group purchase to go through.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
The offroad pipe will yield more gains, perhaps an extra 4-6 hp but it will be very loud.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Originally posted by SWEET94COBRA
so just PM you, do you take credit cards, paypal, what?

I take payment via Visa, MasterCard, Amer. Exp., Discover, Paypal, and check.

BTW, the cats are not removeable on the MRT H-pipe.

Voice of Reason

Established Member
Originally posted by fjules
Anybody have the MRT - H pipe with a Steeda cat-back? Hows it sound? Any sound clips?

I have this combo, but no sound clips. If you have the Steeda cat-back now and are wondering what the H pipe will do, it will make it just a little louder (but not bad at all) and a little deeper. Resonance will still be kept at a minimum but when you go WOT it will be nice and loud. I started out with just the Steeda cat-back and added the MRT catted H pipe a couple months later, so I'm pretty familiar with the difference. It's exactly the sound I was looking for. I don't think I really gained all that much power with it though.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Guys,

There's been a small amendment to the original plan. Instead of running the sale until August 17th, I will have to limit the GP another way.

I ordered 11 catted H-pipes and 3 off-road H-pipes and that is all I am putting up for the GP. So far I have 3 orders for catted H-pipes and zero for the off-road pipes so there is still time to put in your order.

-Nino

Users who are viewing this thread