Niners Beat Rams, now 2-0

SN95StangMan

Established Member
I know this is not breaking news, but I'm used to LL posting niners' victory threads. I dont even remember when was the last time the niners were leading the nfc west, lol.

**On a side note, holy finish in that denver-oakland game!!! Hell of a timeout by Shanahan

Last edited:

nhazra

Established Member
Misfitflesh said:
they should have a decent chance i think.... they havent beat arizona in 2 years so i think that was the ticket right there.
The defense kept them in the game. I hope that the offense starts clicking sometime!!!

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Playboy magazine picked the Niners to win the NFC west. 2-0 is a good start for them.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The 9ers have some work ahead of them if they want to make the playoffs. Even though the NFC sucks for the most part again this year, they were very fortunate to win that game today.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Sinister04L said:
The 9ers have some work ahead of them if they want to make the playoffs. Even though the NFC sucks for the most part again this year, they were very fortunate to win that game today.

Agreed 100%. They barely won last week also.
They def need to get thier stuff together if they plan on going anywhere this season.

But I'll be there for them win or lose.:beer:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
NC03BlkSnake said:
Don't worry, the Steelers will slap you around and bring reality crashing down on you this Sunday.

Ok well the steelers are starting off pretty good this year so if the niners edge them out this week then they are def. for real this year :thumbsup: But i do agree they need to work on offense more and not just rely on gore.

2814v

Established Member
The offensive coordinator needs to grow a set, take the handcuffs off Smith and let him get out of the pocket and make things happen. The last two times the 49ers had the ball were pathetic. They had a chance to put the Rams away and they make 6 runs into the line for a grand total of 6 yards.
But they have done a hell of a job with the defense.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Rick James said:
Please...the RAMS BEAT THEMSELVES!!!! The Niners are COUNTERFEIT!!!

Ignorant friggin ewes. ..."RAMS BEAT THEMSELVES!!!!" That's NOT how you're supposed to play.

But you can bitch all you want because you LOST!:pepper:

SINISTER LS1

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Fixed it for you.:kaboom:
Im a fan of them too.

dallas_ch_2002.jpg

I guess you consider that a bad thing... then again, you are a San Francisco fan ... :p

Users who are viewing this thread