night pics~ehhh

95riosnake

Established Member
I wish my pro-kits were that height in the front. Are you running isolators? My sig pic is the best the front of mine has ever looked (I think there was a raised area of the dirveway that the front wheel was on so it pushed the wheel up some). It's just a taaad higher in the front on mine....the urge to cut a half coil off my fronts is getting to me...I'm just worried it'll ride like sh**.

Car looks sick though man. :beer: I love the way black bullitts look on laser red.

Spitfire_17

Established Member
95riosnake said:
I wish my pro-kits were that height in the front. Are you running isolators? My sig pic is the best the front of mine has ever looked (I think there was a raised area of the dirveway that the front wheel was on so it pushed the wheel up some). It's just a taaad higher in the front on mine....the urge to cut a half coil off my fronts is getting to me...I'm just worried it'll ride like sh**.

Car looks sick though man. :beer: I love the way black bullitts look on laser red.
not running any front isolators, and all the rear ones, rides preaty good, just in need of alignment still, u will need cc plates without the isolators though :) i love your car btw lol :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread