Night full of win

04owmach

Established Member
So to start things off this morning i spend a couple hours washing and cleaning my cobra up for a car show at sonic this evening. I take the dog outside an hour after finishing up and a bird crapped all over the side (loss number one). Clean that up and go to said car show and backing into parking spot car jumps out of reverse and grinds like a mother in front of everyone (loss number two). Later i find some guys hanging out and sit and talk for a while and when i leave an rx7 that was sitting there chases me down. We raced probably 5 or 6 times and i got waxed about every time( loss number 3) , last race i got a perfect start for my car in 2nd gear and he got me by a car but im not sure if he maybe he had spray and didnt use it or spun but the car was an ls swapped car and moved the f out!!! After i take my loss with pride my fiance (riding shotgun) says "haha your car is slow" in a joking manner because she knew that car moved out hard. (loss number 4)... time to drink beer and go to bed :nonono:

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Ouch! My gf does that all the effing time and tonight I got so pissed I left her glued to the seat for a good 1/4 mile. She admitted finally, "damn babe, didn't realize your car was thy fast!" lol. Priceless

04owmach

Established Member
shouldve put mods.... 97 cobra with a t trim and 4.30s and misc other supporting stuff... have dyno sheet for 462 hp at the wheels and 389 tq... would be nice to do fuel and tranny and turn the wic up but that probably wont happen anytime soon

evolve

Established Member
Losing means time to mod. I had a pulley and ran a Z06. Needless to say I went with whats in my sig :)

Last edited:

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
My wife knows better than to say something like that to me, because she knows I would buy something big to change her mind.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Thatd be a loooong walk home for my old lady if she did that to me!

04owmach

Established Member
haha it was all in good fun, she knows my car is quick but knew this thing was quicker and was just playing around, itll be a while before i can afford to do a fuel system, transmission, go through the shortblock but once i do i think the t trim will be just fine!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
tell her you would have won without the added weight. then say 'just kidding'

Users who are viewing this thread