Nigerian Scam Fail

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
haha. Kind of like something I used to send back to companies. I'd get those "free credit card" offers in the mail with the prepaid envelopes and I'd send them back trash...since thats basically what they were sending me.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
haha. Kind of like something I used to send back to companies. I'd get those "free credit card" offers in the mail with the prepaid envelopes and I'd send them back trash...since thats basically what they were sending me.

Wow, I never even considered this.....

I've been getting them again, I may have to do this.

NateV8

Established Member
I know you will like my anus, many have before. Those are the newest anus on the block, and like I said, my anus is very very expensive, and only special customers were allowed to buy my anus.

I must add, those are a special version, my anus is black.

Wilson Tarbuckles
Senior Anus Inspector

hahahahahhahaahhaa

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
deadcole.jpg

3.jpg

I keep reading into this, this is great3

And the infamous mob

clique.jpg

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
so I apparently maximized the amount of pages I can view without signing up [which I don't want to do]

What ultimately ended up happening?? I made it to where he was waiting for them to receive the third shipment[$30,000 in declared value for the 20 laptops]

Suchhhh an amazing thread! I honestly did NOT think it was going to string out this long. such idiots!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Check out this thread, I think the same people contacted him again, he shipped the guy a laptop and a toilet

[ame=http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8156]Cole v4.0 Love and Murder with a Toilet plus Dishwasher shipped to Lagos Nigeria. - ScamBaiting at its finest -thescambaiter.com[/ame]

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
so I apparently maximized the amount of pages I can view without signing up [which I don't want to do]

What ultimately ended up happening?? I made it to where he was waiting for them to receive the third shipment[$30,000 in declared value for the 20 laptops]

Suchhhh an amazing thread! I honestly did NOT think it was going to string out this long. such idiots!

IF anyone wants to read the whole page, sign on with

Username: blehblehbleh

Password: bleh

do it or i will dead you tomorrow:D

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I just read up to page 38 where he called it quits after cole wouldn't reply and after that its pretty much people just saying how awesome this thread was

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
so, i might be a freaking loser, but i read almost 42 pages and the cliff notes are
TF sends the guy from africa (Cole) 4 loads of pure shit which Cole has to pay shipping and tarrifs. This amounts to thousands of dollars. Cole gets in trouble with his boss and then tries everything he can do to get the money back. This includes posting many laughable death threats and then taking pictures of himself with death threats on paper held in front of him.

Fast forward to 6 months later and TF finds Cole again. He is now setting up Cole to be a laptop salesman. Cole is ready to take in his first shipment of computers. Cole will not be getting computers, but will be getting a garbage can of shit and all of his humiliating pictures from 6 months ago.

If you have 2 hours to sit down and read all of this, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! I have had to get up and walk away from the computer since i have been laughing so hard. I almost pissed myself earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread