NICK HOGAN- Arrested for being a douche

97SilverGS-T

Established Member
lmao...of all the shit he did...I find it odd to see this on the list of charges...

Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony

A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher

illegal window tint

where's all the charges for driving after having a few brews...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I hate him soo soo much. I really could care less if he died? He should be the one on life support.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Quoting douche's attorney...

"There has been much speculation as to the speed and wet road conditions surrounding this accident. Although all the evidence has not been evaluated, preliminary reports from the experts indicate that this was not, in fact, a high-speed accident."
Are those the same experts that said OJ's DNA was planted at the crime scene? :dw: I can't wait to see how they defend his driving record in front of a jury.

Will he be charged as an adult??? :uh oh:

GodStang

Established Member
The window tint is just insult to injury...

They do that for a reason. They add every possible law violated so that when it goes to court they have something to bargain with. ie we will drop A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher
and illegal window tint if Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony sticks. Makes the prosacuter seem nice.

SVT8U

Established Member
Will he be charged as an adult??? :uh oh:

yes.... his family is whining about that and saying he should be charged as a juvinile

that link also mentions 'wet road conditions'

so drunk,
wet road
600 hp supra
racing

sounds like ****ing darwin to me

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
His friend was not wearing a seatbelt where Nick was. His friend might have walked away from the accident. Now Nick is paying for the fact that his friend was dumber then he is.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Oh manny. Hulk Hogan was THE MAN back in the day (Thunder in Paradise anyone? :banana:) but LOCK THIS KID AWAY! :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
He deserves it, and should be punished as an adult. You act like an adult, drive 'adult' cars, you get punished like one.

I also how they throw in they don't have proof it was a high speed accident.

Lightmare

Banned
"The tragedy to both families is compounded by the fact that unfortunately
John was not wearing his seatbelt. Thankfully, Nick was wearing his. Because of what happened to John, the entire Bollea family will make it a priority to increase public awareness about the importance of always wearing your seatbelt."

Bwhahaha! Cause even the public should know that, "if ya **** with Vipers, best keep your safety harnesses on."

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
ok wait a minute here...."Preliminary reports say it was not a high speed crash." It does not take a freakin rocket scientist to figure out that it takes a lot of force to bend metal the way it did in those pictures. If you hit a treet at 30 it will not fold the car in half like in the pictures and tear apart the rest of the car just from force......someone needs to be fired for reporting that. I would just look at the report and start laughing!!!! As for him being arrested....why in the hell did it take so long. Put him on trial as a adult...he tried to take adult actions and make adult decisions, so treat him as a adult if that is what he wants.

I am so sick and tired of young people commiting major crimes but then putting them on trial as a juvinile. F THAT!!!! I don't care how old you are, the punishment must fit the crime. JUSTICE IS BLIND RIGHT?!?!?!?!!! If she is blind how can she tell how old someone is??????

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
hogantv8za.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread