Nice TX GT Photoshoot

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Drivin home from Texas A&M to Houston for Easter and i noticed this building out in the country and i had to take pictures here.

A little info on the car. Its got a forged shortblock with a vortech s trim blower. still working on the manifold and coil pack problem so it hasnt had a final tune so no numbers yet.

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02772.jpg

DSC02774.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02778.jpg

Tell me what ya think !!:pepper:

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
WOW...that is sexy! how many pounds of boost...8-12? you should make good power at that level...! the car looks awesome... i love the gt hood with 03 cobra bumper!

nice work!

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
01strimbullitt said:
WOW...that is sexy! how many pounds of boost...8-12? you should make good power at that level...! the car looks awesome... i love the gt hood with 03 cobra bumper!

nice work!

Yeah im at 10 psi for now. im going to change the pulley out and run 13lbs once the coil packs and manifold are in. thanks man i like the gt hood and cobra bumper to. my parents want me to do a cowl hood. so we'll see wut i do

mrose75

Established Member
Those are some Bad Ass pics. Being from the Lone Star State I appreciate that. Need to get down there and snap a few myself.:rockon: :rockon: :banana: :beer: :thumbsup:

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Those are some Bad Ass pics. Being from the Lone Star State I appreciate that. Need to get down there and snap a few myself.:rockon: :rockon: :banana: :beer: :thumbsup:

Its on fm 2854 on the way to texas A&M

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Its a few miles from the intersection of highway 105 and 2854. i use it by going from kingwood to highway 336 exit 2854 rather than taking 105 all the way to 6. it cuts about a half hour off the trip.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Sweet car man, reminds me of my 00 GT, it had a built/forged motor and was silver too. Cant go wrong with silver, the best.

mustanggt400hp

Established Member
dude i think ive seen your car around. Im up at A&M also and driving down tomorrow to cypress for easter. Your car looks sick dude. the only diff. from mine is the hood and rims.

Users who are viewing this thread