nice start ?

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
So I raced the 03 pullied cobra for the 1st time Saturday and realized this thing needs the driver mod especially since my Mickeys havent shown up yet. But I had a lot of fun. I managed a .000 perfect light on my 3rd run and didnt even know what I had done. Everyone was congratulating me and i was like what ? Is this really that difficult ? I had a .009 light right before that. Sorry in advance for my POS noobness.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
What did you run?

MT ET streets make a world of difference.

Even though, for an 03/04 Cobra, I would recommend slicks, as its easier on the driveline.

But MT ET streets, you can drive straight to the track, air em down, run a sweet time, air em up, and drive it home. At least that's what I do. :)

Glad to hear you had fun! That's what it's all about. The driver mod will come to you with more seat time.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Perfect light is a big deal. As long as I have been racing, I've never had one. This past weekend I had a .014, .013, and .019. That's about as close as I have been. Luckily the .013 paid for lunch as I got a holeshot win over a friend on that run.

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
Is the OP serious?

Dead serious. I already apologized for not knowing what a big deal it was. But I really did run a .009 and then a .000 back to back my 1st time at the track. The et's sucked because I was out there on my sumitomo all seasons just tryjng to figure everything all out and nervous as hell. Also the DA was almost 2700 ( I did some research and figured out what that is) so that didnt help. I'm too scared of y'all to post B.S. on SVTP. I did it I have the slips. Champion Raceway southern Oregon. Not sure how to post them on here though:shrug:

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
Oh and my Mickeys show up Wednesday per UPS tracking so with my rt's I should really be able to break some stuff now ! If someone wants to help me post the slips let me know. I'm not lying but like I said the et's suck !

Users who are viewing this thread