nice shifting coupe

GTRyan

alamoride.com v2
Established Member
Damn and at the San Antonio Raceway too. Love that video.

* Edit after seeing that 2nd video I know these guys lol, didnt know about the old video. Videod the light blue coupe many times.

Last edited:

1fast302coupe

Established Member
lxboy said:
dbmach12004 said:
what type of tranny is he using????[/QUO

I dont know what weather it is a beefed up t-5 with cross cut gears or a tremec or what but i do know that it is a regular tranny not proshifted or anything. So that is 100% bonified bad ass driving:rockon:
Dont mean to bust your bubble but it is a pro-shifted t5. once off the clutch just row the gears

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
1fast302coupe said:
Dont mean to bust your bubble but it is a pro-shifted t5. once off the clutch just row the gears

From the man himself:
sick88lx said:
Yes the tranny is a G-force T-5 with helical cut synchro gears. It is the same exact tranny as a T-5 only with badass internal gears. I understand people thinking it's a Pro-shifted tranny....b/c people aren't supposed to shift like that.

sick88lx said:
Gears are NOT straight cut they are Helical just like a stock t-5. However it no longer has synchro's because it's just too hard on them with this much power and rpm's...dog-ring is the way to go.

:rockon: Insane!

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
GTRyan said:
Damn and at the San Antonio Raceway too. Love that video.

* Edit after seeing that 2nd video I know these guys lol, didnt know about the old video. Videod the light blue coupe many times.

could you post vids of the blue coupe??
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread