Nice Run w/04 M3

Much2GQ4U

SVT Poster
Established Member
I had seen a very clean burnt red color M3 pulling out of a gas station as I passed by. Just my luck he pulls up next to me at the stop light I was waiting at. As the light turned green, I peek over to see if he is going to take off... to my delight he did, so I decided to mash the pedal. Immediatly I pull about 1/2 - 3/4's a car length on him. We run until about 85 when I decided to get off the gas (speed limit on this road is 35). I look over and give him a nod and wave.. he does the same (with a surprised look on his face). He pull up next to me and yells over " that is one FAST truck!". I say thanks and complement him on his ride as well. He waves again and turns down the next road. Now, I am not bragging about this as a kill as much as it's a cool story. Granted, I know the new BMW is more attractive than my Ford Lightning, but when both drivers have a good time, and are impressed by the others ride.. all in all its a good run. The only mods on my L are a CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, and Predator tune. The 4lb'r is on the way now. I have always had respect for the M3, knew they were fast... but I am pretty proud of my ol 99 SVT.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Good kill. M3's are respectable, running low 13's. Lightnings can pull hard off the line. My roomate has a lightning and sometimes I wish we could trade cars for week because I love surprising people in " just a truck". :D

Users who are viewing this thread