Nice quiet tires

LogiWorld123

Established Member
2012 Lincoln MKZ, FWD 17"

I drive >200 miles per day, all highway. I want something that is quiet and has a decent life.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Cooper tires have always been great for me. Wear well and quiet. I always order them from DTD.

mnewxcv

Established Member
Cooper tires have always been great for me. Wear well and quiet. I always order them from DTD.

ive had good coopers, but also the loudest tires I ever had were some coopers. They were terrible. guess it depends on the model.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I have the Michelin energy savers,, just wondering if there were more quite tires out there. They are pretty quiet as it is, but not so good on wet traction!

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would take a close look at the Pirelli P7 AS Plus. This model delivers fantastic overall ride quality and is rated for 70K miles. In my opinion this is one of the best grand touring all-season tires on the market currently and dollar for dollar is tough to beat.

Details: 225/50R-17 Pirelli P7 A/S Plus

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Just put on General AltiMAX RT43 tires on my wife's 2010 Milan (essentially the same as the MKZ) and I really like the tires as they are quite and smooth. Also purchased them from DTD as they had the best price. They have a really nice tread pattern and I'm betting they will do well in the snow/ice this winter compared to the Goodyears that were originally on it.

Last edited:

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Michelin MXM4 is another great road tire choice, we've done well with them and I haven't had any complaints. The P7 from what I've seen looks fantastic.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I've got a few more miles to go on the factory ones, but thanks for the input. Of course I'll get them from Discount Tire in my area.

Users who are viewing this thread