nice officer...really

GT_Jim

Established Member
So a few months ago I got busted for 92 in a 45, suspended license and no current proof of insurance. I drove home that night. I got the ticket in Tennesse, and I'm wondering if the Judge can add to tickets. As in I was over double the speed limit and the officer didn't even put reckless driving on the ticket, can the judge still find me guilty of it and sentence me accordingly? Also can the judge have me jailed for driving without a license even though the officer let me go? The reason for the suspended license was because Indiana said I didn't have insurance...even though my insurance agent sent them multiple notice of compliance letters. I have my license back now and I now have proof of insurance going back to before I was pulled over. I'm thinking that should clear up the insurance and license problems, any thoughts? But the 92 in a 45 bothers me, its a 137 dollar ticket which really does'nt bother me as I deserve it. But what does is what the judge might do about all of this. I do want to thank the officer though, as he was much nicer about the situation than even I would have been. I still cannot beleive he let me go...I know he had every right to throw me in jail that night.

Users who are viewing this thread