3.jpg

2.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

tell me what ya think :banana:

SnakeStang96

SVT Crazy
Established Member
Your car looks clean man, I love how it sits. I really like the no spoiler. Im considering doing that myself. What did you use to fill in the holes in the trunk?

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Damn, when the paint is clean, it's a beautiful color!

How's the trim on your car? Like the metal and rubber pieces that go around the windows and stuff on the outside?

Mine's all spotty and discolored and I want to renew it somehow.. Yours looks clean!

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn thats looks nice as hell, the first and last pics are awesome, seeing your car makes me wanna remove my spoiler

Spitfire_17

Established Member
SnakeStang96 said:
Your car looks clean man, I love how it sits. I really like the no spoiler. Im considering doing that myself. What did you use to fill in the holes in the trunk?
i painted some plugs i got from a autoparts store, and put them in the holes. looks good i guess, cant tell unless ur right up on the car. but if i stay wingless im gunna get the trunk holes filled in.

Spitfire_17

Established Member
MAXX RS4 said:
Damn, when the paint is clean, it's a beautiful color!

How's the trim on your car? Like the metal and rubber pieces that go around the windows and stuff on the outside?

Mine's all spotty and discolored and I want to renew it somehow.. Yours looks clean!
Yeah, mine is preaty much prefect lol, the whole car is clean eccept for one strach on the back bumper and a ding in the drivers door from some asswhipe :bash:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Spitfire_17 Beautiful '98, man. I love the rake on it. Lazer Red?

RE:
Mine's all spotty and discolored and I want to renew it somehow.

There's a product you can buy at Auto Zone called "Back To Black." It will make the rubber trim and plastic pieces look like new.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Awesome pics!! Is that last pic photoshopped? If not how did you get that lucky! great pics! Also did you get someone to paint your lower rear bumper black or did you do it yourself. I did my 97's myself and it doesnt look bad at all but i am debating get someone to do my 96 vert.

MAXX RS4

Established Member
Dano said:
Spitfire_17 Beautiful '98, man. I love the rake on it. Lazer Red?

RE:

There's a product you can buy at Auto Zone called "Back To Black." It will make the rubber trim and plastic pieces look like new.

What about the metal trim like at the top edge of the doors right where it meets the glass? Mine almost looks like its got some kind of mildew growing, but nothing I use can get rid of it.. I'll take a pic one day and see if anyone can diagnose what it could be.

Spitfire_17

Established Member
cgriff97cobra said:
Awesome pics!! Is that last pic photoshopped? If not how did you get that lucky! great pics! Also did you get someone to paint your lower rear bumper black or did you do it yourself. I did my 97's myself and it doesnt look bad at all but i am debating get someone to do my 96 vert.
yeah last pic is photoshoped lol, and i painted my lower part myself, just take your time and it will look good :coolman:

jcf661

Adrenaline Rush
Established Member
That car is super clean! Love the way it sits and the deep dish bullits look awesome against that laser red paint. Your not bad with a camera either nice pics.

Users who are viewing this thread