Nice car for a good price on ebay

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I was also looking at that this morning ..... no floor mats though :(

carguy19

Established Member
Still worth the $$ though. With all the vin tags and the condition of the car. You can tell its taken care of just by looking under the hood.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
carguy19 said:
Still worth the $$ though.

Certainly seems that way. does he ever say if the wheels are aftermarkets or the factory ones just chromed?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
tunedin302 said:
Certainly seems that way. does he ever say if the wheels are aftermarkets or the factory ones just chromed?

I was wondering about the wheels also???

R

carguy19

Established Member
I dont think they make aftermarket wheels that will fit correctly so Id bet they were factory rechromes.

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Ewwwwwwwww, sunroof !

The car look pretty good, I thought this car was on there several times before.

I'm surprised how many people on here dislike the sunroof. My first cobra didn't have it and i always wanted one. When I was shopping for my current 93, the sunroof was a must. Yeah it doesn't open that much but it looks pretty neat tilted up.

If this car has rear defrost which i'm sure it probably does it would be a "every option you could get" car which would make this a good buy. The only thing that would scare me would be the front bumper repaint.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
UWISSSH said:
The only thing that would scare me would be the front bumper repaint.
Exactly how I feel. I think there is another reason other than simple rock chips as to why it was repainted. Regardless, this is a real clean, nice car, and a good deal IMO.

My brother is looking for one right now, but he'd prefer black.

buddha93

Established Member
Very clean car. You can tell it's a California car. It's amazing how easy that climate is on a car.......the garage part didn't hurt either.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
UWISSSH said:
I'm surprised how many people on here dislike the sunroof. My first cobra didn't have it and i always wanted one. When I was shopping for my current 93, the sunroof was a must. Yeah it doesn't open that much but it looks pretty neat tilted up.
What do you mean it doesn't open very much? the sunroof comes completely off.

sdfrog177

Established Member
cobra

19COBRA93 said:
Sounds like you need some cash, why don't you sell me that '85 GT?
What I need is garagage space. Someone is going to steal the 85. I just knocked 3k off my asking price, if it doesnt sell its going into storage. Driving up Saturday morning to pic up the 93. :rockon:

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
cobr96 said:
What do you mean it doesn't open very much? the sunroof comes completely off.

Right, obviously if you take it off you will have a big hole in the roof, but i was talking about how it doesn't tilt up very much making it mostly cosmetic as not much air flows in this way. I actually haven't taken mine off before, i'll have to try it this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread