Nice car dumb price

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I cant believe it either. If anything the 2020s have gone way up since the 2022s are hitting the showrooms.

2020s are bringing new car prices as much as the 2022s now.

Surely buyers aren't paying $95K for 2020s now and that's a base, non CFTP car.
A cars worth = what a buyer is willing to pay.....look @ car auctions !!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
A cars worth = what a buyer is willing to pay.....look @ car auctions !!
This may be true, until a car's destroyed by accident, fire, etc. Then, it's worth what the insurance company pays you for it.

In the case of this dumbass, his $700K GT was worth NOTHING when he crashed it.

noco5.0

Established Member
I actually went and looked at this car. As you can imagine it's pristine. Just to see where they were at I had them give me some numbers still crazy high but a little closer to reality. Since I would drive it not sure the value of 900 miles versus 5-10k is there for me but they've already called me back once so you never know.

noco5.0

Established Member
I ended up buying this car they dropped the price a lot! It's pretty much brand new as you can imagine with a documented maintenance history. Just needs new tires, aftermarket shifter and to have some miles put on it which I plan on doing.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I ended up buying this car they dropped the price a lot! It's pretty much brand new as you can imagine with a documented maintenance history. Just needs new tires, aftermarket shifter and to have some miles put on it which I plan on doing.
Congrats, enjoy

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Congrats, I'm thinking of getting a trinity GT500, but interest rates are super high, like more than double what I had on my Viper. I think people looking to sell at high prices are going to sit because of how high interest rates are. I was quoted 5.7% with great credit. I was also told by my banker that the fed is looking to increase one more time!

Users who are viewing this thread