NIB ARP Head and Main Studs

32icon321

Established Member
Hello SVT,

I bought these head and main studs new from either summit or jegs about five years ago while I was in the accumulation phase of my 5.4 Turbo swap into my 2004 Mustang GT. I never actually started assembly/build on the motor/car and ended up selling everything after I totaled it in 2010.

These parts have sat on my shelf in the garage in their original boxes ever since. I may have threaded them into the block once ( I can not remember for sure ) but I do know that they were never torqued down. The nuts and washers for the head stud kit are still sealed in their original packaging as pictured.

Head studs have SOLD!!!
Head studs have SOLD!!!
Head studs have SOLD!!!

Main Studs still for sale! $65 shipped to your door!!

They come with everything pictured. The original boxes, two packages of fastener assembly lubricants, and of course all bolts, nuts, and washers.

The only reason I am reluctantly selling is because I no longer own a New Edge mustang, although I do plan on buying another in the future. I have since bought a 1988 SSP coupe and vortech blower. I have blown my budget for the coupe (imagine that) and need to raise funds for tuning and other parts.

The bolts do show some type of toning on one end. I do not know what this is, but the threads are all in perfect shape. This may be nothing, I tried to take the best pictures that I could. If any one has knowledge of what this may be please post in thread or PM me and I will update this post.

Here are the part numbers and associated links to Jegs

Ford Modular 4.6 4V 2-bolt
Main MSK
Part # 156-5401
$122.74
ARP 156-5401, ARP Main Stud Kits | ARP

Ford Modular 4.6 2V & 4V Hex
HSK
Part # 156-4101
$319.58
ARP 156-4101, ARP Head Studs with Hex Nuts | ARP

I am asking $65 shipped for the main studs plus appropriate paypal fees.
This price is firm for the time being. If they do not sell for awhile then the price will be adjusted accordingly.

I have more feedback than what is recorded I believe. I have sold numerous high end items on both the corral and svt performance including a 2003 Cobra. Please search my thread history to verify, I have just been out of the car community for several years now.

The best way to contact me is by email as I do not check PMs very often and my email goes straight to my Iphone.

I do accept paypal as well as money order.
I prefer to do transactions with members who have feedback.

TreyQ63 at yahoo dot com

Pictures:

5.29%20203_zpsboxgdsl2.jpg

5.29%20191_zpsuo9khwnx.jpg

5.29%20194_zpsrsbbd7y1.jpg

5.29%20195_zpsml9699vy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread