NIB 30/04 Cobra NOS Wet Plate Kit 75-150HP FREE SHIP! - $450

stone4779

Established Member
Brand new, vacuum sealed, never used. Bought it for $600. My loss your gain.

FREE shipping in the U.S.A.!!

First come, first serve. Ill ship it the same day if you pay before NOON unless its the weekend. Next business day otherwise.

For 2003/2004 SVT Cobra, might fit Lightning, I dont know...

I have a 100% feedback score on ebay. Also, it is listed on ebay right now as Buy It Now for $489.99 so if anyone buys it on there that buyer will obviously be the one getting it unless he fails to pay. Or unless someone is generous enought to give me more than that for it lmao..

If you have any questions please PM me and I will get back to you. If you want it overnight or 2nd day or something you can pay the difference on the shipping ;)

Looking for a smooth quick sale and one happy Cobra owner :rockon:

stone4779

Established Member
OK So someone did bid on it on ebay, so this is pending a sale :) I will let you guys know if it falls through...

boostedoval would be first in line, followed by 305terminator

stone4779

Established Member
Stone, that was me on EBAY. Thank you sir. Sending payment right now, you will ship it today right ?

Thanks again man.

SOLD!!

Yes sir, it is in the mail already and on it's way to you. ;) I uploaded your tracking number to eBay, you can track it from your "My eBay" page, just scroll down to the item and the number is there. Click on it and itll pull up the info.

Thanks man, oh and when u get it please leave Feedback as soon as you can and I'll leave yours as well right when I get it :)

Users who are viewing this thread