NGK's

BL0WN331

Established Member
Well a couple of weeks ago I asked a few questions about a miss I had in the upper rpms. Well I changed the plugs on the L yesturday and to my surprise, one of the plugs had the prong melted off of it. That is what I get for factory plugs, with 6lb pulley. Now I put the tr6's in and it is like a brand new truck.

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anybody?

tr

BL0WN331

Established Member
Mine was at full throttle, at about 4500 rpm. Mine had a real bad stutter, way I figured it could have been getting a spark but under alot of boost it was blowing it out.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Your lucky you didn't scatter parts along the road. TR-6's are the way to go. Best all around plug IMHO. I have had them in from a 4 pounder all the way to now with the built motor/KB. -Mat-

BL0WN331

Established Member
SVT F15O said:
Your lucky you didn't scatter parts along the road. TR-6's are the way to go. Best all around plug IMHO. I have had them in from a 4 pounder all the way to now with the built motor/KB. -Mat-

I know, I parked the truck the night it started missing. B/C I was afraid of scattering it.

tr

BL0WN331

Established Member
While I was taking the air intake apart, I noticed I am getting some oil in the throttle body, from the ventilation hose that comes from the valve cover? Has anybody on here put a breather on the valve cover?

tr

ViciousJay

Established Member
BL0WN331 said:
While I was taking the air intake apart, I noticed I am getting some oil in the throttle body, from the ventilation hose that comes from the valve cover? Has anybody on here put a breather on the valve cover?

tr

seen it yes

ViciousJay

Established Member
BL0WN331 said:

tr

seen it yes, i think a tune is required for that too

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Gladiator said:
svt f150 is your motor forged???

Truck currently has a FULL JDM Long Block. Forged rods, pistons, stock forged crank.

When it made 514HP it was 100% stock, oil pan to intake manifolds. -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread