NFL's Chris Johnson's New Ride....

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Just saw this on yahoo news.......

Fantastic player putting his mark on NFL history...........all that talent, all the fame, all the money.................and his flashy new ride.

Yahoo! Sports Minute

wow.

Common

Established Member
It's what HE likes, he bought it with HIS money. I don't see a problem here. We might not like his taste but that's the beauty of this world, we can't all like and do the same things. We would be a lot like a bunch of cloned idiots.

03MACH04SVT

MYSTICHROME
Established Member
good thing he didn't brake the 2,000 yard mark or each of his linemen would have cars to match that one

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
i figured he would customize his own. it looks like he bought that off the streets.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member

ballin.gif

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
It's what HE likes, he bought it with HIS money. I don't see a problem here. We might not like his taste but that's the beauty of this world, we can't all like and do the same things. We would be a lot like a bunch of cloned idiots.

Ok Ghandi. Kentucky Fried Chicken on 30's is not taste. Its the lack of it.

I like "DUB" rides, but most are tastefully done.

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Isn't he from Dade County Florida or something? I know hes from down south, its just the style down there, hes just a football player and its not like he's detroying a nice car, what else are you gonna do with a scrapper? Put some nice HRE's and a catback?

Users who are viewing this thread