NFL Week 17 (Go Cowboys!!)

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
The Cowboys have a chance to do some payback to the Eagles since they killed them in last year's season finale, keeping them out of the playoffs. This time, the 'Boys will be victorious and hope to be the NFC's number 2 seed by the end of the day.

Although I really dont care about any other team, Im pulling for the Houston Texans to somehow slip into the playoffs in the AFC.

Should be a great day for Cowboy fans!!:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

CSD

Banned
I hate to burst your bubble but the Cowboys couldn't even beat the Giants this season. And you think they stand a chance against the Eagles!? :lol1:

XtraTQ

Established Member
I hate to burst your bubble but the Cowboys couldn't even beat the Giants this season. And you think they stand a chance against the Eagles!? :lol1:

Already beat them once this season :-D

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member

Don't be mad because your Giants couldn't even make a wild card spot after starting 5-0.
Now that's pathetic!

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Theres already a thread about this...ill save my comments on your intelligence however since this isnt smackdown

CSD

Banned
Don't be mad because your Giants couldn't even make a wild card spot after starting 5-0.
Now that's pathetic!

I'm not mad at all. The Giants were not a great team this year and did not earn a playoff game. It is what it is. However, as a fan, I look at the bright side. This past decade, the Giants have 6 playoff appearances. The Cowboys, only 3. :sleeping:

And you wanna talk pathetic. It's been what, 13 years since the Cowboys WON a playoff game!? Good grief that's embarrassing.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Texans just tied the game! Hopefully they get in as well!

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I don't like them at all in the playoffs. They cannot finish games either offensively or defensively. To top it off it looks like the lost Welker for the playoffs.

The loss of Welker will hurt this team but as long you have Brady, you still have a chance

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member

What is that...shutout.

Who are the Giants playing in the first round of the playoffs...oh damn, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread