NFL keeler LeSean Mccoy beat his girl bloody, beat young son

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
sounds like text book ****ing loser material to me. i mean roid rage. either way...****ing loser. i only say that because this is not the first time he has been accused of shit- where there is smoke at some point there is fire. i hope i am wrong. in which case he would just be a loser and not a ****ing loser. maybe.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I know we all like to jump to conclusions, but lets remember.

Innocent before proven guilty. Considering his star status/power, it's about as likely it's false as it is true. So I'd wait to find out the real deal story and not make assumptions.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
I know we all like to jump to conclusions, but lets remember.

Innocent before proven guilty. Considering his star status/power, it's about as likely it's false as it is true. So I'd wait to find out the real deal story and not make assumptions.

True BUT someone should be looking at a nice whoopin' after seeing the girl's face pictured in the linked article.

Zemedici

Established Member
He cheated on HER?

He retarded?

78dc226eba80d6b9d00e3f5a2690a8f1.jpg

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Most of these players are paychecks for these HOES. They bounce back and forth getting paid for getting knocked up. I’ll wait until the facts come out. There was a 911 call involving a home invasion. Apparently he had been trying to throw her out of “his” house and hasn’t been in contact with her for 2 months. He’s apparently been in Miami training with Frank Gore.

As far as cheating, I’m sure he has 10 HOES just like her chasing Athletes for paychecks. No big loss in the grand scheme of things.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
So her story is changing already huh, smh. She got beat up in a home invasion......and I wouldn't be surprised if SHE set it up herself to make him look bad because he has a lawsuit against her.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
we absolutely have to wait for facts before passing judgement...i will just say that although i am not an eagles fan, his 6 years in philadelphia (and his growing up and attending college not much further away) yielded a number of negative incidents in which he was involved---they don't call him Shady McCoy for nuttin! (he supposedly got his nickname from his mother because of his extreme mood swings).

i always thought he was a piece of shit before this latest incident, so we will see how this one pans out.

Users who are viewing this thread