NFL Draft-

I can think of two guys that were awesome in College from the state of Florida that blew in the NFL. Danny Wuerfel and Steve Walsh. Tebow better learn to be a tight end or a full back, he'll never make it as a QB.

I remember those two guys, but c'mon Tebow has a much better arm and overall athletic ability. And don't get me wrong, I'm not of the opinion that Tebow is a sure bet to be a success in the NFL. But he has some intriguing abilities. Rex Grossman had the best arm of any QB out of Florida over the past 20 years. We all know how that turned out. Who knows how Tebow will fare. Its a crap shoot sometimes with these draft picks.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
lol you just dont get it do you. Because you're from Washington your team is obviously Seattle Seahawks. Ironic you think they had the best picks in the draft? nah not at all. You're just biased with no proven facts to back it up. It's all fair game right now..not one of the rookies have clocked 1sec in a regular season game.

Like I mentioned before, Lions are doing the right thing. But wait...How dare I say something good about any other team than my hometeam.

If i thought another team had a better draft so far i would have said so. I am not biased at all. I have never said ever before that the hawks have had the best draft. Ya know why cause they have never made the right picks. Now i know any pick can be a bust but judging from what i have seen and what the analysts say the hawks picked up some beasts.

You just need to worry about your teams RB's holding on to the ball and your QB staying healthy.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
WOW...Clausen and McCoy are still sitting there after pick 38. This is nutty.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The teams that need the QB's must know something we dont know and that's why they haven't made the pick.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
There's a pick i like from the Texans- Ben Tate(only cause its my fav. college team)

Well the Texans F'ed the hawks on the trade up. I guess they wanted him too but we ended up getting Golden Taint. I'm not real thrilled with that pick. Another WR under 6 feet in Seattle. YEAAAAAAAAAA :(

Last edited:

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I'll take Ben Tate..just watched his draft analysis video. McCoy could really use a mentor in the last 3 picks of the 2nd round..see what happens.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I'll take Ben Tate..just watched his draft analysis video. McCoy could really use a mentor in the last 3 picks of the 2nd round..see what happens.

Tate is solid. If he matures a bit and plays hard he'll be a nice pick for a late #2.

I was hoping the hawks would go for McCoy but no we had to make a gay ass trade a month ago for Whitehurst so now we get another small WR. and we don't have a 3rd pick so there is no way unless we trade we're getting Mccoy. Hell instead of Golden we could have gotten Brown or Griffen

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
McCoy goes to.....Cleveland?

kramerscared.gif

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
God Cleveland is ****ing stupid. McCoy will probably be thrown to the wolves also. lol at people thinking the Lions are going to do something this year.

Users who are viewing this thread