Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
GBsig.gif

E A G L E S EAGLES !!!!!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Hhahahahahahahahah ! That was funny as hell..

But I don't thinhk it's the legend you have to worry about it's this guy !
53_green.JPG

And the eagles at the beginning of the year were left for dead and written off... And they comeback and have a great season and win there division. A testement to a great, great coach ! :beer:

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Too bad the all Eagles team in the fantasy blew goats !! LOL, Thanks again Ripper for settin that up. I'm a fantasy football noob. Watch out for Cincy in 2004 !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Hey thanks for being a part of it ! There will definatly be some improvements next year !

I'm already pumped about 2004 ! In Marvin We Trust !

Good Bye Dillon. Hello Rudi ! Just hope Carson Palmer isn't another Bengal Bust ! And I hope Kitna if he doesn't stay goes and kicks ass with another team ! Who - DEY ! :) ! LOL ! Sorry Bengals Have Me Pumped Up ! And yes we got Philly on our schedule next year ! :) :beer:

Silver03

Established Member
Go Broncos! Oh nevermind, they got spanked last weekend. You have to admit that Green Bay's D is stepping up now. Even with Milli Vanilli playing the corners. Green Bay's running game will come around again and that's about all that Philly has. I'm saying Pack/Colts in the SB.

MTI LS1

Colts looked real good against Denver. I think that people better not under estimate the Carolina Panthers. Delhome is playing well, Stephen Davis is always sick, and they have a great group of recievers. Not to mention there defense is pretty stout. I think they could go a long ways.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I HATE the Packers! As a Bears fan, they are the enemy! Now with that said, I am pulling for them BECAUSE of Brett Favre. Watch him while you can. He is a guaranteed instant hall of famer and is one of those rare, above all the rest type players. His dedication and ability and longevity are exactly what Walter Payton had. Joe Montana had it. Ray Lewis has it. These guys are the ultimate football players. They play at impossibly high levels. I have to respect what he is, a true superstar, and hope he pulls the rest of the jerkoff Packers to the superbowl.

Indy looked pretty potent.

This week's games are going to be good.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Here is a real intelligent excerpt from the article:

Some may paint their faces. Some may wear Cheeseheads. Some may wear Brett Favre jerseys. Some may die.

Sure makes me want to visit the "City of Brotherly Love" NOT!!!!

:nono: :nonono:

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
Here is a real intelligent excerpt from the article:

Some may paint their faces. Some may wear Cheeseheads. Some may wear Brett Favre jerseys. Some may die.

I love it !! :rockon:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
phillys defensivie line doesn't stand a chance against amahn green, it's truly awesome to watch a running back that likes to hit someone and keep on going.

Users who are viewing this thread