Established Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1810932833

i-1.JPG

Just letting everyone know.

Someone might want it.

Matt

Andy M

Established Member
Has anyone checked with Recaro and/or SVT to see if they have any spares hanging around and how much they go for? Just wondering?... or at least, what does a seat just like this one (minus the R logo of course) from Recaro go for on the street?

I wouldn't mind having a spare in case one of mine gets damaged, but would like more information on availability before I would bid on this one?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Has anyone checked with Recaro and/or SVT to see if they have any spares hanging around and how much they go for? Just wondering?... or at least, what does a seat just like this one (minus the R logo of course) from Recaro go for on the street?

I wouldn't mind having a spare in case one of mine gets damaged, but would like more information on availability before I would bid on this one?

A new Sport Recaro, which is what ours are, go for about $700-750 if you do a little shopping.
If you buy the SRD model which is basically the same seat but without the adjustable lumbar(that little pump thing), they are in the $600-650 range, less if you get it without the sub belt hole.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread