Next Mustang announced for Europe with official 30 second video

gap4annie

Ford held its “Go Further” product presentation event in Amsterdam today where it has unveiled 15 new or restyled vehicles for the European market that it will launch over five years to revive sales.

But more importantly to Mustang fans comes the confirmation that Ford will sell the next Mustang directly in Europe. This means that European Mustang fans will no longer have to rely on private retailers importing the Mustang.

The company has also released this 30 second video teaser announcing the decision to bring the Mustang to Europe.

[youtube_browser]w1wvacYfN9o[/youtube_browser]

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ecoboost for sure.

It sounds better than I expected though.... I for one, will not trade in my big V8 for a small V6 though...

I think Ford should've left the Mustang fairly the same, and released another sports car with the Ecoboost in it.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Ecoboost for sure.

It sounds better than I expected though.... I for one, will not trade in my big V8 for a small V6 though...

I think Ford should've left the Mustang fairly the same, and released another sports car with the Ecoboost in it.

X1000

Oh well. I will be holding onto mine for awhile. I know there has not been official pictures released yet, but something tells me I am going to hate it more than the S197's.

I really hope I am wrong.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Ecoboost for sure.

As long as they don't get rid of the V8 option a turbo 6 would be awesome.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
the honeycomb grill looks nice, did yall catch that at 0:20 into the video?? sounds like a meaner V8 tell you the truth, also BMW's V8 in the M3 wines like that alot also.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
with the cost of fuel in europe its probably going to be a turbo 4.

mustangs are way popular in europe. especially to the older generation. its pretty much THE American muscle car to them. my buddy had one while working there in the 70s (a late 60s model) and everywhere he went it was non-stop attention and questions about it. (in Germany). my aunt and uncle just visited from germany. theyve owned audi, bmw, porsche and now an mbz cls. he was absolutely in love with my car. i took him for a wild ride with burn outs and what not and he was just :dancenana: though he was in :uh oh: about the fuel consumption lol

Users who are viewing this thread