Next mods, need help with decisions...

bolinger06

Established Member
Well winter is coming up and i have been thinking alot on what i plan on doing this winter. I know my tranny needs upgraded plus the fact that i will rest easier knowing i can fully beat on it. I would like to stick with the t-45 and have it upgraded with Pro-Motions 750hp kit. but thats going to be around $1400-1500 when it's all said and done b/c of having to ship it out and have it shipped back. I know Hanlon has kits like that that they ship out but are any of them rated as high as 750hp? I/m also going to need a clutch to support it and i have no clue what to go with. I want to do axles and rearend but dont know much about which brand or if 28 spline is good enough or do i need 31?

Now for the power, my car currently makes 475 hp to the wheels with a v1 s-trim and about a month ago it started to make a grinding noise but i haven't noticed any real loss in power. Anyway i plan on sending it in to vortech and having it upgraded to a T-trim. My fuel system is up to date with a 255 inline and 255 intank and 60lb injectors so i think im up to date. I'm leaning to the use of a meth kit instead of an intercooler just b/c of the ease of installation.

I'm not gonna try to guess power numbers or nething but i plan on trying to make atleast 600 to the wheels. I seem to need both the s/c and tranny so i'm gonnna have to find a way to budget them in. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on parts to use or any other suggestions i have forgot . Thanks for your time, Brady

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Well I'm no expert but for the rear end I've heard moser 31 spline axles are good with an eaton posi. I think you'll want 31 spline. They are relatively cheap anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread