Next mod?

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I've got about $200-$300 available for some type of mod. I'm really not sure what I want and could use some input. All the details and current mods are in my sig (think they're all there). My first thought was to buy two 17x10.5 wheels and ditch the 17x9 rears (about to have to buy tires anyway). However, I don't know that I'm ready to do that quite yet (car is my daily driver, I'd rather be burning up $100 tires instead of $200 tires). I've thought about a set of tinted tails, but I'm scared or liability issues if I have a wreck. Next thought was a set of subframe connectors, but I'm not convinced they'll be worth it (cars is strictly a dd, will eventually become a weekend car, but NOT a track car). My main goal is appearance and driveability. Any suggestions on mod(s) with a $300 budget (open to anything, not just what I mentioned)?Thanks!
IMG_0457_1.jpg

IMG_0454_1.jpg

IMG_0735_2.jpg

SVTPower97

she's broken :(
Established Member
lowering springs...looks like its sitting up a little high...or just cut 3/4 out of yours and save the money :)...how about mufflers...you can't get a good cat back with 300 but you can get just about any set of mufflers welded in for that to make it sound pretty good...i like magnaflow

never mind didn't read your sig...its had to top a mystic when it comes to looks i think your car looks perfect maybe some more power....can't go wrong with ported parts such as intake and others and they are within your price range specially in the market section

Last edited:

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I wanted the s281 spoiler but getting it painted would kill me. I've got flowmasters with a MAC o/r h pipe and I'm pleased with them. I've really considered HIDs because I have trouble sometime seeing at night, but I've came to the same conclusion as the tinted tails.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Ditch the flows since they don't make anymore or less hp than stock muffles. Tint the tails, you already have tinted headlights. Tinted tails are still easy to see at night. I've run them on a couple of my cars. Or just save up for something bigger.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i love my h.i.d.'s even if oncoming traffic hates them, lol! pics always help.

DSCN1456.gif

DSCN1422.gif

DSCN1425.gif

Users who are viewing this thread