Next Gen Mustang front end leaked

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Until Ford gets serious about dropping 300# out of Mustang it’ll never live up to its potential.
3500# GTs and 3800# GT500s should be the goal.
-J

Eh with independent rear, heat/cooled seats, the tech gear, 15 air bags, etc, etc. Won't happen without fancy materials that'll ruin the price point.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I just wonder if the glass roof will make a comeback?
One of the best features of the S197s I expected to make it's way to the S550, but here we are looking at the S650 about a decade later and not a thing besides a black roof.

The american "standards" went up too. When you read "power dome hood" like on the last generation Ranger in 2002 (first I remember hearing it), but has followed on the F Series and the cars like the S197 2010 refresh as a feature it was more for pedestrians than looks, but they just happened to get the look better.

I think following Audi and Nissan with explosive bolts/and struts that lift the rear of the hood up after contact with a pedestrian are the best solution in order to keep aesthetics. But Ford will go for the cheapest option which is to restrain the designers, but sometimes those stupid requirements do lead to pleasing design changes that would not have happened otherwise.
I don't understand why motorists have to give a damn about morons who walk in the road.

I suppose you can say "iTs AbOuT tHe KiDs YoU mOnStEr!" but my parents taught me that roads are for cars, not people. They also taught me to look both ways when crossing the street.

If you walk your ass in the street, be prepared for the consequences. I want cool looking vehicles.

Attachments

• if they die.jpg
    if they die.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread