Next car/truck you want/can buy realalisticly?

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
I was just wondering what everyone wants as their next car or truck, that you realalisticaly could buy.

My next car hopefully is either a 05+ mustang or a 03-04 cobra.

Whats your guys next car you want, be it a sports car, daily driver, truck whatever. What are you thinking of for your next car?

blwn306

Established Member
um..well if or when the dealer mark ups on the gt500 go down by next year I want one...I tried to buy one last month but I dont see myself paying over 60k...one was down to 52k. so im waiting for when they come down closer to the msrp of 42k or mid 40s...so in the mean time I bought a 07gt....

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Working hard to find a GT500 at the right price. I'm determined so hopefully it will happen in the next week or two......

aaandht

Established Member
Next car....when I'm out of college Black and grey GT500 or Black Boss which ever I can find in my price range(graduation present for myself)

Next purchase probably a bike, 500-600CCs, whatever is in my price range and isn't a hunk o' shit. More than likely its going to be either a 600CC Shadow or 500CC Ninja

Last edited:

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
The next vehicle I want to buy is maybe a smaller daily driver like a Volkwagen with the turbodiesel so I can save some gas. I'd also like to buy a decent sized boat sometime so I can do some fishing at the coast. Since I've got a decent car and truck, I don't plan on trading anytime soon.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
C5 Zo6 or a Reg C6....or a notch back for a track whore

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I keep changing my mind. Of the more realistic choices; a terminator, a c5 z06, or a new stage3 roush stang.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
05+ mustang GT(stick shift, real men drive with their left foot too). aiming for about 6 months, maybe a year, as long as i can find one under $20K(im trying to set a limit for my self).

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
We're into trucks. It will most likely be a Lincoln Aviator.

I plan on putting a Trilogy S/C kit on it for the extra go juice needed to hurdle this tank into the next time zone.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread