newest year for expy console

so9956

Established Member
i searched and didnt find the answer but what is the newest year expedition center console that I can use in my L that will work with the adapters and brackets Chris Nelson posted in the "how to" section for the expy center console mod

thanks guys

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
Seat brackets for the left side are not made anymore. You will have to look for a complete expy seat to take parts from.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
The inner seat riser for the passengers seat. There are only like 3 left in the nation that are at the National Parts Depot. $115 is employee cost not including shipping.

It is way cheaper to find a 97-2000 Expy at the junkyard and just use the entire seat base.
I got one for two different members here. You can get the entire seat for between $75 to $150.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
The inner seat riser for the passengers seat. There are only like 3 left in the nation that are at the National Parts Depot. $115 is employee cost not including shipping.

It is way cheaper to find a 97-2000 Expy at the junkyard and just use the entire seat base.
I got one for two different members here. You can get the entire seat for between $75 to $150.

I bought my seats modified, and they had a universal left bracket on the passenger seat (some 3/8" steel plate welded to look like a bracket)...

i just went to the JY and pulled the left bracket off a wrecked Expy... 4.99...

Users who are viewing this thread