Newest addition to my garage (SUV).

musclefan21

Established Member
I may be different than rest of you but I think they are pretty sexy looking SUVs. Especially the ones with decent wheels and wider tires. :shrug:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Pretty cool.

I'd like to get a Jeep srt8 in the future myself, but the mpg kind of scares me.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
They sound really good with exhaust.

There is a really cool variable exhaust option.

That's the first thing I thought of. I think they sound amazing! My wife saw one when they first came out and she was in the market for an SUV or crossover, she say's "oohhhh what's that I like it".

I said, "honey it's a Porsche" She said "Oh, sorry. Nevermind" lol She's now rocking the Walter P. Chrysler signature series Pacifica...:lol1:

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
That's the first thing I thought of. I think they sound amazing! My wife saw one when they first came out and she was in the market for an SUV or crossover, she say's "oohhhh what's that I like it".

I said, "honey it's a Porsche" She said "Oh, sorry. Nevermind" lol She's now rocking the Walter P. Chrysler signature series Pacifica...:lol1:

:lol::lol: :beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I think they look good. Needs a drop and wheels, but still a good looking vehicle as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread