!!!!!!Newest Addition to my "03" Cobra!!!!!!

BABolt

Established Member
I know that everyone is looking to improve air flow on their new Cobra. I have!!!!
fd81da40.jpg

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Very cool! I've been waiting for you to show up with that TB!

Does the intake tract have to be modified in any way to use your TB?

It's beautiful, BTW!

BABolt

Established Member
fd81d79f.jpg

No modification required to the upper intake but if you do modify it the improvement is all the greater. I have designed several modifications for the upper intake that range from mild (external observation cannot tell) to an all new inlet adapter that removes all restrictions. The new intake will allow for the throttle body of choice as air demand requires. New Pro Pipe nearing completion for this application too.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by BABolt
No modification required to the upper intake but if you do modify it the improvement is all the greater. I have designed several modifications for the upper intake that range from mild (external observation cannot tell) to an all new inlet adapter that removes all restrictions. The new intake will allow for the throttle body of choice as air demand requires. New Pro Pipe nearing completion for this application too.
Very cool! Are you going to update your website as the products become available?

Dynoed it yet?

BABolt

Established Member
Dyno session cancelled due to thunder storms. Will now run Monday or Tuesday. Photo of reworked upper adapter. Please no comment on screw length this one is still inprocess. I can make these reworked upper adapters available and there is no damage to the external powder coating. Flow data looks very good on throttle body and the reworked upper adapter. I will post the dyno results for both.

fd81d1f7.jpg

BABolt

Established Member
View of the stock upper inlet adapter. This thing is very restrictive with all the ganorps, divots and the two tonsils hanging down. Check it out.
fd81caab.jpg

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by BABolt
fd81d79f.jpg

Keep us all posted. I personally can't wait!!

:burnout:

:burnout:

FINICKY

Established Member
sign me up too ...i wonder what the dyno gains are gonna be

BABolt

Established Member
Photo of the upper inlet with some porting and polishing. This is an in-process photo. The adapter will be completed tomorrow.
fd7ffe12.jpg

ALLNTRL

Established Member
DAMN!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: That is absolutely beautiful. I want one and I don't even have an 03'! :thumbsup:

46stang

Established Member
man that thing looks so sweet! it doesn't even need to make hp and I'll buy one!! very nice! whats the price range??
Leon

Users who are viewing this thread