newer member question

lightningone

Established Member
Hey fellow lightning owners I have a question Im thinking of changing my plugs and was going to be putting on the JLP 5lb pulley at a later date with a tune. But my question is can I put the tr6's in with out the other mods and still be ok, were only talking about maybe a month before the other mods get put in. thanks for the help.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
You guys didn't answer his question: can he run the tr6's on a stock engine for a month or so?
I believe you can, but don't take my word for it, wait for these other more knowledgeable guys chime in...
-Joshua

lightningone

Established Member
yea thanks for the input but yes only the last comment answered the question about if I would be able to put the plugs in with out mods.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
When I put TR6's in gapped for a 6#..This was before installing the pulley or a canned tune..It spewed out tonnes of white exhaust fumes at idle and ran rich. I put the stockers back in and it was fine. Not sure if it was just my luck.

DolSVT00

Established Member
Hey fellow lightning owners I have a question Im thinking of changing my plugs and was going to be putting on the JLP 5lb pulley at a later date with a tune. But my question is can I put the tr6's in with out the other mods and still be ok, were only talking about maybe a month before the other mods get put in. thanks for the help.

I did it, it will shimmy a little bit at idle but it will not hurt anything.

Users who are viewing this thread