newer M3 vs modded GT

QuikGT

Banned
So im cruising down bryant irvin road going back to my friends apartment and i see a middle aged guy driving a black m3 and talking on his cell....so i ride right beside him and rev at him a couple times to see if he'd bite once he got off his cell....he didnt so i keep cruising not to bother someone while they are talking...at the next light we let off slowly this time hes not on the phone and rolls his window down and procedes to tell me "he has too much for me!" :nonono: ...i replied so show me...he quickly downshifts and so do i....by middle of third i have about 2-3 car lengths so i let off..next light he said damn that thing is LOUD and fast!! i told him he had a nice car and we went on our way.pretty cool guy i guess he just underestimated american muscle. :beer:

cliff notes: modded GT beat M3 w/ exhaust by about 3 lengths to about 75-80mph...

Fisticuffs

Established Member
Nice kill, I've never seen a heads/cams gt on the street, bet it screams at wot. That owner probably only recognizes other status symbol cars as potential threats to him, well that is until you ripped him a new one :thumbsup:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Nice man real nice. What are your dyno numbers. When I had my 02 GT with Bassani x and flow catback only, I got my ass handed to me by an M3. Those guys think their cars are the quickest things on the planet.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
Nice man real nice. What are your dyno numbers. When I had my 02 GT with Bassani x and flow catback only, I got my ass handed to me by an M3. Those guys think their cars are the quickest things on the planet.

I hear ya my friend has the same mindset..wish i had a 96-98 Cobra lol

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I raced an M3 one time. He pulled up to the light and started revving the shit out of his car at me. We went for it, and were even all the way up to around 110mph. When we got the next light he had a big grin on his face an his thumb up. Seemed like a really cool guy.

C.K.

Established Member
nice kill, i love M3'S, but i don't like their drivers very much, most of the guys are pretty chill, but they think they are very fast, glad the stangs can put them in their place :rockon:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
D0wnSHIFT said:
nice kill, i love M3'S, but i don't like their drivers very much, most of the guys are pretty chill, but they think they are very fast, glad the stangs can put them in their place :rockon:

add: in a straight line. ;-)

Scott Kim

Established Member
Truth be told, the new M3's out there are probably taking down 99% of the GT's they race on the street. So it's not unreasonable for this guy to think that he can handle GT w/o a problem. . . .

fatboyq

Established Member
I got my ass handed to me by a SMG 03 M3, I had a 96 cobra with bolt ons at the time, that smg launches without any tire spin he was reving at 3k rpm or right around there and dumped it and was gone. Those things will give any 96-04 GT a run for the money if not beat 99% of them. Not too many GT with head work and cams etc. Nice kill, i love the M3 especially on the highway they can handle.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Nice kill, but M3 werent made to go fast...just a status quo. like going from a z28 to and ss, or corvette to a z06

QuikGT

Banned
redfire03 svt said:

best dyno run of 346rwhp/352rwtq...

edit: sorry guys i thought i had put dyno numbers in sig!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread