Newer Keyfob/key

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
I did a search but did not come up with anything. Does anyone know if you can use the 1 peice keyfob/key combo Ford has for its new cars on the Terminators?

Thanks in advance.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Good question. I just tried it for you and yes the remote keyless will program up and you can cut the key to match BUT....it wont fit into the plastic key guide on the ign. The remote portion is too thick. You can however pop that off but it will look like snot.

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
I might have to modify the plastic guide and see what I can come up with.. Plus my guide looks like crap anyway with all the scuffs..

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
Yea I did check out the price its about $127. I only have one check for my car and my Keyfob broke so it would be easy for me to lose the fob.

Tractionless1

Established Member
My Terminator Key and not $127!!

Key.gif

Satyr

Established Member
My Terminator Key and not $127!!

Key.gif

I tried one of these but the remote wouldn't program...I think the seller sent me a bad unit.

I picked up another type off ebay and it programmed fine. I wish they made one with the casing made out of steel, so it would be more durable and not flex as much while turning the car over.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
On 2nd thought you may have to pull the chip from the old key and and put it in the new Fob because the frequencies are diff.

Users who are viewing this thread