newegg OWNS me!!

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Some of you might remember this thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139696 in which I was deciding on a video card and settled on the ATI 9800pro and some more memory from newegg.com

Ordered it yesterday. Paid for 2 day shipping and got it today!!

newegg's service and quickness keeps impressing me with each new order :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I like my 9800 Pro. I ordered a bunch of parts from New Egg when I built my computer. Quick delivery, low prices, and good customer service.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
New Egg does rock...they constantly lie to me though. They always tell me it will get to my house one day later then it actually does :)!

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Newegg does have great prices. I got a 9800 PRO as well, though I got lucky on mine. I was shopping at my local Best Buy, and a lot of their prices were screwed up/switched around. 128 MB ATI Radeon 9800 PRO that day was stickered at $198 and some change. Which is funny because the 9600 XT right next to it was stickered at the same price! I ended up getting it (9800 PRO) for around $220 including tax and everything, walked out the door. The next day I went to Best Buy to see if they fixed their prices, it was stickered at $249.99. :rockon:

03DOHC

Established Member
Newegg is a very good store. I got lots of stuff from them. The only thing that annoyed me was their RMA process. They sent me a CDR-RW/DVD combo that was defective and it took more than 2 weeks for them to send me a replacement. Other than that I've been very happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread